PUTTING CHRIST BACK INTO CHRISTMAS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
The special December issue of Good News evangelistic newspaper is the ideal way to reach your neighbourhood with the good news of Jesus’ birth this Christmas.
This low-cost, full-colour paper with testimonies of celebrities and ‘ordinary Christians’ is the UK’s leading monthly evangelistic newspaper – because churches, individual Christians and city missions have found that it works. The back page has space for your local contact details and invitation, and inside there is a guide to finding Jesus for those who want to make a commitment to Christ.
Christmas-themed features include:
- I MET JESUS ON CHRISTMAS EVE – Disabled woman encounters Jesus and walks without her wheelchair
- CHRISTMAS GIFT OF LIFE – Parents' prayers answered when baby born on Christmas Day wasn't breathing - then came to life!
- J JOHN’S CHRISTMAS MESSAGE – Revd Canon J John, one of the UK’s leading evangelists, explains the meaning of Christmas
- BRINGING CHRISTMAS TO THE CROWDS – The nativity play that will be seen by 6,000 this Christmas
- A CONTINENTAL CHRISTMAS – Northern Irish wife tells how she learned the true meaning of the season when her family spent their first Christmas in France
- 101-YEAR-OLD’S CHRISTMAS MISSION – The centenarian getting up at dawn every day to make 180 dresses for poor children across the globe
Also in this issue:
- STRICTLY ABOUT PRAYER – Strictly Come Dancing star Alexandra Burke says prayer calms her nerves before every dance
- BRIAN BLESSED – Blessed with this insight, the eccentric actor says: ‘We need the Christian spirit of Christmas’
- TIM VINE – Top comedian gets serious about the meaning of Christmas
- AMAZING GIFT FOR GOMEZ – Pop star Selena Gomez thanks God for a friend who saved her life by donating a kidney to her
- QUEEN OF THE RING – Why Irish Olympic champion boxer Katie Taylor reads the Bible before every fight
To see inside and read the entire December issue, click here