QUEEN'S JUBILEE SPECIAL ISSUE
The June issue of Good News evangelistic newspaper is a special edition celebrating the platinum jubilee with two pages on the faith of Her Majesty the Queen.
The cover feature, ‘The Anchor of Her Life’, tells how the Queen’s love for the King of kings is the rock her life has been built on. And on page 2 we feature Her Majesty's own words about Christ in her Christmas messages.
Also in this issue…
- SCARLETT’S PROGRESS – TV personality Scarlett Moffatt declares herself a Christian after pilgrimage
- TRIBUTE TO JUNE BROWN – The faith of June Brown, best known as Dot on EastEnders
- HEARTS MIDFIELDER’S PEACE – Injured Hearts footballer Beni Baningime tells how he found true contentment
- MATHEMATICIAN SAYS ATHEISM DOESN’T ADD UP – Oxford professor makes film about finding God
- MY SONG IS A PRAYER – Why a former heavy rock star now sings from the soul
- PORN STAR GETS CLEAN – Actor lost his identity in the porn industry but found it as God’s child
- HOPE FOR AUTISM – Life with autism was hard for Paul Treacy until he found the meaning of life
- ANTS WORK BY ALGORITHMS! – Astonishing new research shows design behind instincts
- COPING WITH BULLYING – Colin Johnson offers help for victims of bullies
- WILL SMITH’S SLAP – The Editor evaluates true masculinity after the Oscars controversy
Plus all your favourite regular features such as our challenging sudoku, film review, fun crossword and tasty recipe.
Click here to see inside this issue.